- My intentions are only not to be poor .
- They'll close it up next spring .
- That 's what makes the world tick .
- My table suffered for it last night .
- I was sure that i might rely on you .
- Waiting any longer could be even more dangerous .
- Ray paulsen didn't give up easily .
- So i passed that blissful night .
- They contribute to the plant's own demise .
- Buck up or we will miss the train .
What is the meaning of 就 in English and how to say 就 in English? 就 English meaning, 就的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.