- The little girl is a great consolation to her parents .
- A troop of little girls had gone hopping and singing .
- Well, your old master and young mistress have gone .
- Curie was knitting a jersey for her little daughter .
- The little girl picked up her pet dog and cuddle it .
- Coming back from their outing, they ran over a little girl .
- The girl lingered a little while to talk, and tell her grievances .
- On the evening the girl kept herself timidly aloof from the crowd .
- Butler was sorry that he had called his youngest a baggage .
- When i got home, i received a call from lia, my young daughter .
What is the meaning of 小女 in English and how to say 小女 in English? 小女 English meaning, 小女的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.