- He wrote coarsely; his ear for dialogue, especially for polite discourse, was poor .
- The little colloquy between mother and son, did them some slight service in the opinion of the audience .
- Early in january, with a few other officers in war plans, he had begun "conversation" with british military men .
- A symptom of the soviets' frustration was their attempt to create some bilateral forum with us outside the un .
- Pug could not get over the cool dissembling of the few high officials who knew of the "conversation. "
- I doubt whether anyone had begun to think about the problem of even transcribing, let alone organizing, seven years of conversation .
- Both alex vandervoort and nolan wainwright had accepted headsets so they could listen to exchanges between callers operators .
- In psychiatry, the dialogue between doctor and patient is usually guided along the lines which the psychiatrist regards as most useful .
- The friendly banter indicated that with the peace in vietnam signed, china could accelerate its move toward us without embarrassment .
- If you've got to work with the person again and on a continuing basis, overly "straight" communication can complicate life immensely .
What is the meaning of 对话 in English and how to say 对话 in English? 对话 English meaning, 對話的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.