- The conversations had nevertheless been candid and searching .
- The international level sport is frankly mimic warfare .
- It was impossible not to admire his frank, manly faith .
- He hated her straightforwardly, making no effort to conceal it .
- Whitehall frankly doubted that what i proposed was realistic .
- Proxmire was tough, but he was always straightforward and fair .
- Thank you, too, for being so frank about your financial position .
- She had been frank in her questions. and polly had been frank in her answers .
- He was confiding, good-natured, unsophisticated, companionable .
- Sometimes his candor made the people from state squirm a little .
What is the meaning of 坦率 in English and how to say 坦率 in English? 坦率 English meaning, 坦率的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.