- He was dressed in his one black suit of broadcloth .
- His shoes were caked with mud .
- The pylorus may be palpated as a thick ring of muscle .
- He is the cheeky reporter !
- She snapped at celia, "you have a nerve. "
- He was insensitive to all kinds of discourtesy .
- People expect him to have solid books around .
- My country is blessed with unsurpassed natural resources .
- She noted that my areola darkened and thickened .
- The snow lay thick on the ground .
What is the meaning of 厚 in English and how to say 厚 in English? 厚 English meaning, 厚的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.