- "of all the nerves!" i thought to myself .
- You must be boiling in that thick sweater .
- The ground was covered with thick snow .
- The canopy walls are of double thickness .
- Sometimes the clouds heaped up in heavy masses .
- His fat, white lips were trembling .
- The branches are weighed down by a heavy layer of snow .
- A steel saw blade is 0.7mm thick .
- The town was buried under fifteen feet of snow ...
- Snow fell to a depth of over three chi .
What is the meaning of 厚 in English and how to say 厚 in English? 厚 English meaning, 厚的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.