- We should pursue agreement and attempt to insulate it as much as possible from the ups and downs of conflicts elsewhere .
- Not only transportation and communication, but the segregation of the urban population tends to facilitate the mobility of the individual man .
- By an accident of history, we in the west have evolved a culture that separates man's spiritual life from his institutional life .
- East london is a city of a single class, but within the limits of that city the population is segregated again and again by racial, cultural, and vocational interests .
- Please use space to separate words , e . g
- Is a list of comma - separated name - value pairs
- Division structure type for firefighting of fishing vessel
- Gets or sets the delimiter for the delimited list
- Tracking ability and channel separation test record
- The type of file , delimited or fixed - width
What is the meaning of 分隔 in English and how to say 分隔 in English? 分隔 English meaning, 分隔的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.