- The simplest basis for classification is in terms of structure or texture .
- The description of structure is followed by an inventory of taxology .
- They will want the classification to reflect the phylogeny of the plants .
- A number of terms are used in various classifications of transplants .
- Releves may be undertaken without classification as a purpose .
- Classification of things has always been important in science .
- Notation may also increase the memory value of a classification scheme .
- This reaction has been classified as a free radical chain process .
- Process distillation analysers may be classified under the following headings .
- They limit the task of philosophy to the logical classification of ideas .
What is the meaning of 分类 in English and how to say 分类 in English? 分类 English meaning, 分類的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.