- The center housed a priceless treasure trove .
- The liver is the centre of metabolism in the body .
- The lake has a depth in the middle of 300 feet ...
- The signals are transmitted to the observation center .
- The meeting will be held in the community center .
- The center was competently staffed .
- Migration tends to smooth differences in the center .
- He turned recklessly toward the centre of the town .
- Dreams are absolutely egoistic .
- Carlson's "people orientation" wasn't enough .
What is the meaning of 中心 in English and how to say 中心 in English? 中心 English meaning, 中心的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.