- The last of evening light was fading away .
- A deadly coldness stole over me .
- Time zipped by and the year was soon over .
- I would like to talk to the manager himself .
- Wherever he camped he made a fire .
- There is a budget department on the first floor .
- He improvised a poem at the evening party .
- Goldie epstein jumped up and down .
- He rolled his eyes and hit upon an idea .
- The chairman adjourned the meeting for a week .
What is the meaning of 一 in English and how to say 一 in English? 一 English meaning, 一的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.