- The mathematicians, i grant you, have done their best to promulgate the popular error to which you allude .
- To the world at large it seemed a glaring example of miscalculation, confusion, timidity, and muddle .
- He endeavoured that his ordinances should be within the compass of the man and not unpalatable to the gentleman .
- The european terms "comfort station" or "w.c." are rarely used in the united states, but generally understood .
- Because of public unreadiness to support true battle training we could not hope to turn out masses of toughened fighting men .
- The earth is continually experiencing movements on and near the surface and in the interior that are not known by the general public .
- It seemed to mrs. hopewell that every year she grew less like other people and more like herself--bloated, rude, and squint-eyed .
- The beadle is not superior to the universal human infirmity, but hopes to read in print what "mooney, the active and intelligent beadle of the district" said and did .
- Ordinary people waited till life disclosed to them its secret, but to the few, to the elect, the mysteries of life were revealed before the veil was drawn away .
- You are not as fixed or stubborn as many people
What is the meaning of 一般人 in English and how to say 一般人 in English? 一般人 English meaning, 一般人的英文
, translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.