seam in Chinese
[ si:m ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "seam"Use "seam" in a sentence
past tense: seamed past participle: seamed plural: seams present participle: seaming
- Coal seams intermixed with iron ore .
- I have eaten so much i am bursting at the seams .
- His coat had split at the seams .
- His face pouched and seamed .
- The shoe has split at the seams .
- Seams in the anorthosite series are only intermittently exposed .
- The seam has split [burst] .
- During recent years the seam cut has once again come into use .
- The main chromitite seam and the merensky reef do not outcrop well .
- She hunted about everywhere, ballyragging jack by side and by seam .
- joint consisting of a line formed by joining two pieces
- a stratum of ore or coal thick enough to be mined with profit; "he worked in the coal beds"
- a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface; "his face has many lines"; "ironing gets rid of most wrinkles"
Synonyms: wrinkle, furrow, crease, crinkle, line, Verb
- put together with a seam; "seam a dress"
"coal seam" in Chinese, "cup seaming" in Chinese, "french seam" in Chinese, "low seam" in Chinese, "sealy pass" in Chinese, "sealy tarns" in Chinese, "sealyham" in Chinese, "sealyham terrier" in Chinese, "seal双刀口密封" in Chinese, "seam allowance" in Chinese, "seam allowance seam balance" in Chinese, "seam allowance sewing thread too tight" in Chinese, "seam and stitching" in Chinese,