sea in Chinese
[ si: ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "sea"Synonyms of "sea""sea" in a sentence"sea" meaning
- What associations does the sea have for you ?
- The waters of the huanghe river roll to the sea .
- The changjiang river flows into the east china sea .
- The leaves were roaring like the sea .
- The sea was breaking over the wrecked ship .
- The decision for 1941 lies upon the seas .
- The sea air does wonders for him .
- Keesh lived at the edge of the polar sea .
- It is aimless to cast water into the sea .
- Her bounty was as infinite as the sea .
- a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land
- turbulent water with swells of considerable size; "heavy seas"
- anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume