sea in Chinese
[ si: ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "sea"Synonyms of "sea""sea" in a sentence"sea" meaning
- SEA ＝ Southeast Asia 东南亚。
- "at sea" in Chinese : 海上畅游; 航行中; 离开陆地; 茫然不知所措; 迷惑,不知所措; 在大海上 ...
- "by sea" in Chinese : 乘船; 经海路运输; 经海上运输; 通过海运; 用船运; 由海路
- "by the sea" in Chinese : 海居; 在海边; 至海边
- "in the sea" in Chinese : 在海里; 在海上
- "on the sea" in Chinese : 在海面上; 在海上, 在海边
- "sea is" in Chinese : 海群岛
- "the sea" in Chinese : 大海; 渔门恩怨
- "to the sea" in Chinese : 奔流入海; 献给海洋
- "sea is the sea" in Chinese : 海还是海
- "the sea the sea" in Chinese : 大海艾大海
- "adjacent sea marginal sea" in Chinese : 边缘海
- "athwart sea; beam sea" in Chinese : 横浪
- "by sea; sea mail" in Chinese : 海邮
- "following sea; stern sea" in Chinese : 顺浪
- "from sea to shining sea" in Chinese : 自海至光辉之海
- What associations does the sea have for you ?
- The waters of the huanghe river roll to the sea .
- The changjiang river flows into the east china sea .
- The leaves were roaring like the sea .
- The sea was breaking over the wrecked ship .
- The decision for 1941 lies upon the seas .
- The sea air does wonders for him .
- Keesh lived at the edge of the polar sea .
- It is aimless to cast water into the sea .
- Her bounty was as infinite as the sea .
- a division of an ocean or a large body of salt water partially enclosed by land
- turbulent water with swells of considerable size; "heavy seas"
- anything apparently limitless in quantity or volume
- "sea" meaning: Noun: sea see A division of an ocean o...
- "sea" meaning in Japanese: sea n. 海; 海辺; 波; 大うねり, 潮流; 海上生活; たくさん. 【動詞＋】 ◆abandon the ...
- "sea" meaning in Korean: noun, 바다, 큰물결, 놀, 호수, (광대한)퍼짐, ...바다, 일대, 온통, 다량, 다수, 항해중에...
- "sea" meaning in Russian: 1) водная поверхность земного шара; море, океан Ex: open s...
- "sea" meaning in Arabic: n. موجة, بحر
- "sea" meaning in French: n. mer; océan; grand lac; vague, houle adj. marin, mari...