scramble in Chinese
[ 'skræmbl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "scramble"Use "scramble" in a sentence
past tense: scrambled past participle: scrambled plural: scrambles present participle: scrambling
- You learn to scramble and move quickly .
- I can easily whip you up some scrambled eggs .
- Who has scrambled up my sewing things ?
- He made shift to scramble up its sides .
- Each scrambled for the football at the football ground .
- The three boys began to scramble up .
- Many are just scrambling along in the world .
- I'll scramble some eggs with roe ?
- He scrambled to his feet and followed the line of the fence .
- It was arakanese who joined the general scramble for loot .
- rushing about hastily in an undignified way
Synonyms: scamper, scurry,
- an unceremonious and disorganized struggle
Synonyms: scuffle, Verb
- make unintelligible; "scramble the message so that nobody can understand it"
- stir vigorously; "beat the egg whites"; "beat the cream"
- bring into random order
Synonyms: jumble, throw together,
- to move hurriedly; "The friend scrambled after them"
- climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
Synonyms: clamber, shin, shinny, skin, struggle, sputter,