scope in Chinese
[ skəup ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "scope"Synonyms of "scope""scope" in a sentence"scope" meaning
- Photoelectric work offers the widest scope .
- There 's ample scope for one 's abilities .
- This is a deep result beyond our scope .
- We've got to broaden our scope .
- The vagueness gave her scope and set her free .
- It may discuss any matter within the scope of the council .
- The scope of man 's use of natural resources will steadily grow .
- Animal activity varies in its scope and significance .
- It falls outside the scope of the formal taxonomic categories .
- There was much scope for diplomacy in this triangle of kings .
- electronic equipment that provides visual images of varying electrical quantities
Synonyms: oscilloscope, cathode-ray oscilloscope, CRO,
- a magnifier of images of distant objects
- an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"; "a piano has a greater range than the human voice"; "the ambit of municipal legislation"; "within the compass of this article"; "within the scope of an investigation"; "outside the reach of the law"; "in the political orbit of a world power"
Synonyms: range, reach, orbit, compass, ambit,
- the state of the environment in which a situation exists; "you can''t do that in a university setting"
Synonyms: setting, background,
"rifle scope" in Chinese, "bore scope" in Chinese, "sniper scope" in Chinese, "scoparin" in Chinese, "scoparius" in Chinese, "scoparone" in Chinese, "scopas" in Chinese, "scopazzo" in Chinese, "scope alignment" in Chinese, "scope allowance" in Chinese, "scope ambiguity" in Chinese, "scope analog" in Chinese,