scantier in Chinese
How to pronounce "scantier""scantier" in a sentence
- a. （大小或数量）不足的, 勉强够的( scanty的比较级 )
- The want ads seemed scantier by the day .
- Crops are very scanty this year .
- Bap measurement results were extremely scanty in this report .
- The knowledge about higher plant mitochondrial ribosomes is scanty .
- His head was large and ugly; he had pale scanty hair and an earthy skin .
- He was kindly, within his scanty means generous, and obliging .
- The weather grew drier and the grass became scanty and the nomads stirred afresh .
- He has to deduce what he can from the few scanty clues available .
- He was cut off from all but a scanty radio communication with his armies .
- We have to consider all contingencies in the employment of our scanty and overpressed air force .
What is the meaning of scantier in Chinese and how to say scantier in Chinese? scantier Chinese meaning, scantier的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.