scanner in Chinese
[ 'skænə ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "scanner"Synonyms of "scanner"Use "scanner" in a sentence
- The scanner is sometimes called a lexical analyzer .
- The syntax analyzer calls the scanner when it needs a new symbol .
- The image-dissector scanner is another heavily used and very successful low light level detector .
- A different approach to build an imaging detector has been taken by lick observatory in developing the image-dissector scanner .
- Photography . film dimension . film for electronic scanner use
- Anderson had a police scanner in his pickup
- Eclipse is a single - line , hand - held laser scanner
- On using scanner rightly to scan chromatic negative
- A scanner sits on top of an equipment shelter .
- Symbol ds - 6707 handheld digital imager scanner
Symbol ds - 6707手持式数位显像扫描器
- a radio receiver that moves automatically across some selected range of frequencies looking for some signal or condition; "they used scanners to monitor police radio channels"
Synonyms: electronic scanner,
- a radar dish that rotates or oscillates in order to scan a broad area
- an electronic device that generates a digital representation of an image for data input to a computer
Synonyms: digital scanner, image scanner,
- someone who scans verse to determine the number and prosodic value of the syllables