sap in Chinese
[ sæp ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "sap"Synonyms of "sap"Use "sap" in a sentence
- The gulf war has sapped iraqi vitality badly .
- Everyone crowded around a huge cauldron of boiling sap .
- The sap thickened immediately .
- The sight of those tears on his face sapped her will-power .
- The vegetable world begins to move and swell and the saps to rise .
- Some of those same trees produce a peculiar sap each spring .
- Bearing a grudge saps one's energies and accomplishes absolutely nothing .
- An arch of the bridge in the park has been sapped and sopped away .
- It was the beginning of the spring and the sap was rising in the boys .
- Our economic decline has been such as to sap the foundation of our diplomacy .
- a piece of metal covered by leather with a flexible handle; used for hitting people
Synonyms: blackjack, cosh,
- a person who lacks good judgment
Synonyms: fool, saphead, muggins, tomfool,
- a watery solution of sugars, salts, and minerals that circulates through the vascular system of a plant
- excavate the earth beneath
- deplete; "exhaust one''s savings"; "We quickly played out our strength"
Synonyms: run down, exhaust, play out, tire,
"sap green" in Chinese, "sap wood" in Chinese, "nuclear sap" in Chinese, "sap sucker" in Chinese, "saout el hak" in Chinese, "saout el islah-la" in Chinese, "saoutine" in Chinese, "saovapap" in Chinese, "saoyama" in Chinese, "sap a gallery" in Chinese, "sap ag" in Chinese, "sap beetles" in Chinese, "sap business connector" in Chinese,