same in Chinese
[ seim ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "same"Synonyms of "same""same" in a sentence"same" meaning
- The two persons have the same talent and abilities .
- I think the same of him as you do .
- He has always been the same pile of filth .
- But perhaps only the name is the same .
- Two copies of the same book have been bought by mistake .
- I suspose nothing ever stays the same .
- The three villages are on the same line .
- He wrote his letter to hayward all the same .
- His clients were of the same feather .
- Men are not the same when it comes to jewels .
- equal in amount or value; "like amounts"; "equivalent amounts"; "the same amount"; "gave one six blows and the other a like number"; "the same number"
- closely similar or comparable in kind or quality or quantity or degree; "curtains the same color as the walls"; "two girls of the same age"; "mother and son have the same blue eyes"; "animals of the same species"; "the same rules as before"; "two boxes having the same dimensions"; "the same day next year"
- same in identity; "the same man I saw yesterday"; "never wore the same dress twice"; "this road is the same one we were on yesterday"; "on the same side of the street"
- unchanged in character or nature; "the village stayed the same"; "his attitude is the same as ever"