sale in Chinese
[ seil ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "sale"Synonyms of "sale""sale" in a sentence"sale" meaning
- Over the years, sales had languished .
- The store keeps a large stock of goods for winter sale .
- The store discounted all clothing for sale .
- I am sorry this painting 's not for sale .
- Sale goods in this shop are not exchangeable .
- This year 's sales figures are looking good .
- The action is brought to avoid a sale .
- Last month saw a tremendous boost in sales .
- All the exhibits for sale here are new products .
- The furniture realized $ 900 at the sale .
- a particular instance of selling; "he has just made his first sale"; "they had to complete the sale before the banks closed"
- the general activity of selling; "they tried to boost sales"; "laws limit the sale of handguns"
- an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices; "they held a sale to reduce their inventory"; "I got some great bargains at their annual sale"
Synonyms: cut-rate sale, sales event,
- an agreement (or contract) in which property is transferred from the seller (vendor) to the buyer (vendee) for a fixed price in money (paid or agreed to be paid by the buyer); "the salesman faxed the sales agreement to his home office"
Synonyms: sales agreement,
- the state of being purchasable; offered or exhibited for selling; "you''ll find vitamin C for sale at most pharmacies"; "the new line of cars will soon be on sale"
"short sale" in Chinese, "fire sale" in Chinese, "execution sale" in Chinese, "sales tax" in Chinese, "judicial sale" in Chinese, "rummage sale" in Chinese, "jumble sale" in Chinese, "liquidation sale" in Chinese, "sales resistance" in Chinese, "saldungaray" in Chinese, "saldura pta" in Chinese, "saldus" in Chinese, "salduto" in Chinese, "saldutti" in Chinese, "sale account" in Chinese, "sale advertising" in Chinese, "sale afloat" in Chinese, "sale agency" in Chinese,