sabotage in Chinese
[ 'sæbətɑ:ʒ, -tidʒ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "sabotage"Use "sabotage" in a sentence
- He said he could not put up with such internal sabotage any longer .
- But a suspicion of sabotage would emerge quickly and later be proven true .
- It is clear to me now that sammy tyler is trying to sabotage the contract negotiations .
- The railway lines into russia, carrying vital military supplies, were key targets for german sabotage .
- He was sure the agent was a sleeper, probably for sabotage in the event of an international crisis .
- Simultaneously, brilliant and daring sabotage operations were carried out by greek agents against axis shipping in the piraeus .
- Crime of intentionally sabotaging public or private property
- Damn it ! i didn ' t sabotage your lousy airplane
- Will they try to sabotage a competitor ' s site
- You ' re sabotaging a fucking incredible figure , baby