sabbath in Chinese
- Capital offenses ranged from gathering sticks on the sabbath .
- We circumambulated the city on a dreamy sabbath afternoon .
- There was a sabbath lull in the air, which, in a settlement unused to sabbath influences, looked ominous .
- Observe the sabbath , because it is holy to you
- The next sabbath , l went to temple with my father
- " today is the sabbath , " abner said flatly
- Most people observe the sabbath in the village
- " remember the sabbath day by keeping it holy .
- From that time on they did not come on the sabbath
- Therefore the son of man is lord also of the sabbath
可2 : 28所以人子也是安息日的主。
"sabbath school" in Chinese, "sabbath day" in Chinese, "sabbath breaker" in Chinese, "sabbatarian" in Chinese, "sabbatarian beliefs principles" in Chinese, "sabbatarianism" in Chinese, "sabbatella" in Chinese, "sabbatelli" in Chinese, "sabbath bloody" in Chinese, "sabbath school sunday school" in Chinese,