rush in Chinese
[ rʌʃ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "rush"Synonyms of "rush""rush" in a sentence"rush" meaning
past tense: rushed past participle: rushed plural: rushes present participle: rushing
- The dog rushed at me , wagging its tail .
- The ferrets rush wildly for the fireplace .
- I'm sorry i had to rush at the last .
- He regrets for his rushed decisions .
- The dog rushed straight through the flowerbed .
- She rushed into the room pouring out .
- Take your time -- there is no rush .
- She rushed out of the room, wringing her hands .
- Certain rushes reached 30 feet in height .
- American units had to rush to close the gaps .
- done under pressure; "a rush job"
- not accepting reservations
Synonyms: first-come-first-serve, Verb
- urge to an unnatural speed; "Don''t rush me, please!"
- act or move at high speed; "We have to rush!"; "hurry--it''s late!"
Synonyms: hasten, hurry, look sharp, festinate,
- attack suddenly
- cause to occur rapidly; "the infection precipitated a high fever and allergic reactions"
Synonyms: induce, stimulate, hasten,
- move fast; "He rushed down the hall to receive his guests"; "The cars raced down the street"
Synonyms: hotfoot, hasten, hie, speed, race, pelt along, rush along, cannonball along, bucket along, belt along, step on it,
- cause to move fast or to rush or race; "The psychologist raced the rats through a long maze"
- run with the ball, in football
- the act of moving hurriedly and in a careless manner; "in his haste to leave he forgot his book"
Synonyms: haste, hurry, rushing,
- (American football) an attempt to advance the ball by running into the line; "the linebackers were ready to stop a rush"
- a sudden burst of activity; "come back after the rush"
- a sudden forceful flow
Synonyms: spate, surge, upsurge,
- the swift release of a store of affective force; "they got a great bang out of it"; "what a boot!"; "he got a quick rush from injecting heroin"; "he does it for kicks"
Synonyms: bang, boot, charge, flush, thrill, kick,
- grasslike plants growing in wet places and having cylindrical often hollow stems
"rush hours" in Chinese, "rush job" in Chinese, "gold rush" in Chinese, "rush bearing" in Chinese, "wood rush" in Chinese, "rush order" in Chinese, "dutch rush" in Chinese, "cane rush" in Chinese, "soft rush" in Chinese, "rusetu" in Chinese, "rusev" in Chinese, "rusevic" in Chinese, "rusga" in Chinese, "rusguniella" in Chinese, "rush (band)" in Chinese, "rush 1" in Chinese, "rush 2" in Chinese, "rush agate" in Chinese,