roughshod in Chinese
How to pronounce "roughshod"Use "roughshod" in a sentence
穿钉靴的；钉着防滑铁蹄的(马)；残酷无情的 (ride roughshod over 对…大摆架子；骑在…脖子上作威作福，对…恣意妄为，对…横行霸道)。
- He rode roughshod over all opposition to his ideas .
- He rode roughshod over all opposition to his ideas
- They abused their power and rode roughshod over the people
- Tom seems to ride roughshod over the friends
- He rode roughshod over one opponent after another
- The government is riding roughshod over the people ' s rights
- He rode roughshod over all our arguments
- They will certainly not allow the aggressors to ride roughshod over them for long
- You shouldn ' t have come into our town to ride roughshod over our laws and our traditions
- The manageress rode roughshod over all her staff and several left because they couldn ' t stand such treatment
- unjustly domineering; "incensed at the government''s heavy-handed economic policies"; "a manager who rode roughshod over all opposition"
- (of persons or their actions) able or disposed to inflict pain or suffering; "a barbarous crime"; "brutal beatings"; "cruel tortures"; "Stalin''s roughshod treatment of the kulaks"; "a savage slap"; "vicious kicks"
Synonyms: barbarous, brutal, cruel, fell, savage, vicious,
- (of a horse) having horseshoes with projecting nails to prevent slipping
What is the meaning of roughshod in Chinese and how to say roughshod in Chinese? roughshod Chinese meaning, roughshod的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.