room in Chinese
[ ru:m ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "room"Synonyms of "room""room" in a sentence"room" meaning
past tense: roomed past participle: roomed plural: rooms present participle: rooming
- There was a record playing in the next room .
- Whom do you think i am rooming with ?
- We have a single room available .
- Till then i may occupy her room .
- I wouldn't dirty your room with the can .
- I heard sounds of laughter in the next room .
- Dodo walked out from the adjoining room .
- Call room service and ask for some coffee .
- Their mating calls left no room for doubt .
- Put the table right in the middle of the room .
- an area within a building enclosed by walls and floor and ceiling; "the rooms were very small but they had a nice view"
- the people who are present in a room; "the whole room was cheering"
- space for movement; "room to pass"; "make way for"; "hardly enough elbow room to turn around"
Synonyms: way, elbow room,
- opportunity for; "room for improvement"
- live and take one''s meals at or in; "she rooms in an old boarding house"
"roomed" in Chinese, "drawing room" in Chinese, "tiring room" in Chinese, "common room" in Chinese, "reading room" in Chinese, "powder room" in Chinese, "rec room" in Chinese, "cooling room" in Chinese, "locker room" in Chinese, "roolaid" in Chinese, "rooler conveyer" in Chinese, "rooley" in Chinese, "rooling friction" in Chinese, "roolvink" in Chinese, "room type category" in Chinese, "room 19" in Chinese, "room 6" in Chinese, "room = room two o one" in Chinese,