rolling in Chinese
[ 'rəuliŋ ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "rolling"Synonyms of "rolling""rolling" in a sentence"rolling" meaning
- He rolled his eyes and hit upon an idea .
- The waters of the huanghe river roll to the sea .
- He cut off a meter of cloth from the roll .
- The boys rolled their hoops down the street .
- Roll deposits cut across sandstone bedding .
- Roll the window down if you're hot .
- The boy rolled himself up in a blanket .
- These events were referred to as ground roll .
- The hills seemed rolled in a sullen mist .
- Kids were ripping off trays of rolls .
- propelling something on wheels
- the act of robbing a helpless person; "he was charged with rolling drunks in the park"
- a deep prolonged sound (as of thunder or large bells)
Synonyms: peal, pealing, roll, Adjective
- uttered with a trill; "she used rolling r''s as in Spanish"
Synonyms: rolled, trilled,