rivet in Chinese
[ 'rivit ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "rivet"Synonyms of "rivet"Use "rivet" in a sentence
past tense: riveted past participle: riveted plural: rivets present participle: riveting
- Dantes' whole attention was riveted on him .
- There was silence, all eyes riveted on him .
- They hold their breath, eyes riveted on the moon .
- The riveter riveted the metal sheets to the ship 's bottom .
- It was impossible to remove that riveted aversion i had to him .
- Instead of rivets there came an invasion, an infliction, and a visitation .
- Ruggum, his eyes riveted upon the phantom, recoiled mechanically to the western wall .
- She had adorned the bosom with a cascade of lace, on which james'eyes riveted themselves at once .
- Several rivets in the tie plates of span 2 were cracked because of the in-plane bending of the plate .
- It riveted his dying eyes on its enemies with the gaze that the helpless ever fasten on their destroyers .
- heavy pin having a head at one end and the other end being hammered flat after being passed through holes in the pieces that are fastened together
- ornament consisting of a circular rounded protuberance (as on a vault or shield or belt)
Synonyms: stud, Verb
- direct one''s attention on something; "Please focus on your studies and not on your hobbies"
Synonyms: concentrate, focus, center, centre, pore,
- hold (someone''s attention); "The discovery of the skull riveted the paleontologists"
- fasten with a rivet or rivets
"chain riveting" in Chinese, "rivet gun" in Chinese, "tight riveting" in Chinese, "panhead rivet" in Chinese, "explosive rivet" in Chinese, "rives shamir adleman rsa rsa" in Chinese, "rivesaltes" in Chinese, "rivesman" in Chinese, "rivest shamir and adelman" in Chinese, "rivesville" in Chinese, "rivet ahammer" in Chinese, "rivet allowance" in Chinese, "rivet and bolt header" in Chinese, "rivet ap" in Chinese,