river in Chinese
[ 'rivə ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "river"Synonyms of "river""river" in a sentence"river" meaning
- Troops are concentrating south of the river .
- The river divides the city into two parts .
- The waters of the huanghe river roll to the sea .
- The others struggled across the river .
- Flood water covered the fields by the river .
- The changjiang river flows into the east china sea .
- You may ask rivers to show you the ropes .
- Tall trees arched across the river .
- Rivers was an exceedingly forceful man .
- All the troops have crossed the river safely .
- a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek); "the river was navigable for 50 miles"