risk in Chinese
[ risk ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "risk"Synonyms of "risk""risk" in a sentence"risk" meaning
past tense: risked past participle: risked plural: risks present participle: risking
- The export trade subjects to many risks .
- Was she not stupid to take this risk ?
- The whole future of the company is at risk .
- He was desirous of running no risk whatever .
- Were those patients now at risk ?
- It seems to me, you've running an awful risk .
- I really must risk some louis in person .
- He runs more risk of being arrested .
- Such risks are contingent to the trade .
- We can 't risk big things for the sake of small ones .
- a venture undertaken without regard to possible loss or injury; "he saw the rewards but not the risks of crime"; "there was a danger he would do the wrong thing"
Synonyms: peril, danger,
- the probability of being exposed to an infectious agent
Synonyms: risk of exposure,
- the probability of becoming infected given that exposure to an infectious agent has occurred
Synonyms: risk of infection,
- a source of danger; a possibility of incurring loss or misfortune; "drinking alcohol is a health hazard"
Synonyms: hazard, jeopardy, peril, endangerment, Verb
- take a risk in the hope of a favorable outcome; "When you buy these stocks you are gambling"
Synonyms: gamble, chance, hazard, take chances, adventure, run a risk, take a chance,
- expose to a chance of loss or damage; "We risked losing a lot of money in this venture"; "Why risk your life?"; "She laid her job on the line when she told the boss that he was wrong"
Synonyms: put on the line, lay on the line,
"security risk" in Chinese, "risk capital" in Chinese, "risino" in Chinese, "risio" in Chinese, "risional system design" in Chinese, "risisapa" in Chinese, "risita" in Chinese, "risk (or risk-bearing) capital" in Chinese, "risk a battle" in Chinese, "risk abstracts" in Chinese, "risk acceptance" in Chinese,