rim in Chinese
[ rim ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "rim"Synonyms of "rim""rim" in a sentence"rim" meaning
past tense: rimmed past participle: rimmed plural: rims present participle: rimming
- She had a liberal, full rimmed mouth .
- The rim of the teacup is chipped .
- He had attached a wheel with notched rim to the clock .
- Water wheel is a big wheel with blades around the rim .
- Her eyes were a little hollow, and reddish about the rims .
- The rim of the sun was blazing up over a sharp horizon .
- His head appeared smiling over the rim of another grave .
- When we look toward the rim of the disk, we see a great many stars .
- The current was sweeping her inexorably closer to the fall's jagged rim .
- When the red rim of the sun edged over the horizon, he began shooting .
- the top edge of a vessel or other container
Synonyms: brim, lip,
- a projection used for strength or for attaching to another object
- the outer part of a wheel to which the tire is attached
- (basketball) the hoop from which the net is suspended; "the ball hit the rim and bounced off"
- the shape of a raised edge of a more or less circular object
- roll around the rim of; "the ball rimmed the basket"
- furnish with a rim; "rim a hat"
- run around the rim of; "Sugar rimmed the dessert plate"
"pacific rim" in Chinese, "rim land" in Chinese, "rim brake" in Chinese, "rilu" in Chinese, "rilutek" in Chinese, "riluzole" in Chinese, "riluzole; its salts" in Chinese, "rilwanu" in Chinese, "rim =radioisotope medicine" in Chinese, "rim abdulovich giniyatullin" in Chinese, "rim angle" in Chinese, "rim anticline" in Chinese,