rights on in Chinese
How to pronounce "rights on""rights on" in a sentence
- The pupil's answer was right on the beam .
- By god, we were right on target !
- You're right on top of this thing .
- He was right on both counts .
- He is right on the verge .
- He said she would be back very soon and , right on cue , she walked in .
- I think i am right on this issue but i would not go to the stake over it .
- The hall is not quite ready for the ceremony yet , but it will be all right on the night .
- If he was right on that, the rest of it would be ok although things were not always that simple .
- There was a gust of wind over the hilltop, and the old gallows fell down right on the horse's neck .
What is the meaning of rights on in Chinese and how to say rights on in Chinese? rights on Chinese meaning, rights on的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.