rifle range in Chinese
- This rifle ranges over a mile
- C . o . d . restricted to buyers in penang , malaysia only . point of collection : penang rifle range post office
- These include the airborne school , ranger school , and ? if you had a high enough score on the rifle range ? the sniper school
- A scheme to enclose the peninsular delta of the north bull at dollymount and erect on the space of the foreland , used for golf links and rifle ranges , an asphalted esplanade with casinos , booths , shooting galleries , hotels , boardinghouses , readingrooms , establishments for mixed bathing
- Basic training includes an obstacle course on which you learn to move through the game ' s environments , a rifle range on which you qualify with the m16a2 , and a weapons course on which you familiarize yourself with a few of the heavier hitters in the infantryman ' s arsenal ( among them the squad automatic rifle , hand grenades , and m203 grenade launcher )
基础训练包括：一门障碍越野课程将让你学习穿越游戏中的各种环境，一门步枪射击课程让你有资格使用m16a2 ，一门武器课程让你在步兵武器库中使用一些重型武器（包括自动班步枪，手雷， m203枪?弹） 。
- a range where people can practice shooting rifles; "during the war they turned the bowling alleys into rifle ranges"
- the distance that a rifle bullet will carry; "the target was out of rifle range"
Synonyms: rifle shot,
"rifling" in Chinese, "rifle" in Chinese, "rifle corps" in Chinese, "rifle scope" in Chinese, "machine rifle" in Chinese, "rifle ground" in Chinese, "air rifle" in Chinese, "express rifle" in Chinese, "browning automatic rifle" in Chinese, "rifle microphone" in Chinese, "rifle mike" in Chinese, "rifle optics" in Chinese, "rifle pit" in Chinese, "rifle powder" in Chinese, "rifle range shooting gallery" in Chinese, "rifle river" in Chinese, "rifle salute" in Chinese, "rifle shooter" in Chinese,