retrieve in Chinese
[ ri'tri:v ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "retrieve"Synonyms of "retrieve"Use "retrieve" in a sentence
- The man retrieved the hat and settled down .
- I've only a great desire to retrieve the situation .
- Information can be entered and retrieved extremely quickly .
- Georgos retrieved the knife and returned it to the sheath .
- We can only retrieve the situation by reducing our expenses .
- He retrieved the motel key hidden in the carburetor air filter .
- The item, although relevant to last one, will not be retrieved .
- Retrieving the nodules from these great depths is no easy task .
- People stared at him as he walked through the park to retrieve his bicycle .
- As he retrieved the money and left, herbie chandler's face was a mask of hatred .
- recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection; "I can''t remember saying any such thing"; "I can''t think what her last name was"; "can you remember her phone number?"; "Do you remember that he once loved you?"; "call up memories"
Synonyms: remember, recall, call back, call up, recollect, think,
- run after, pick up, and bring to the master; "train the dog to retrieve"
- go for and bring back; "retrieve the car from the parking garage"
- get or find back; recover the use of; "She regained control of herself"; "She found her voice and replied quickly"
Synonyms: recover, find, regain,
"retrieval to working memory" in Chinese, "retrieval usage mode" in Chinese, "retrieval-db packer db" in Chinese, "retrievalbyheader" in Chinese, "retrievalbywindows" in Chinese, "retrieve a defeat" in Chinese, "retrieve a loss" in Chinese, "retrieve a slip" in Chinese, "retrieve an error" in Chinese,