restriction in Chinese
[ ris'trikʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "restriction"Synonyms of "restriction""restriction" in a sentence"restriction" meaning
- There is no restriction [limit] on the number of people .
- Restrictions were many, distractions were few .
- In each path two restrictions exist .
- Clearly there is some extra restriction .
- He ordained that the restrictions were to be lifted .
- Restrictions were introduced in england in 1938 .
- The sale of firearms is subject to many legal restrictions .
- Most quantitative restrictions had been removed on schedule .
- These four restrictions have to be justified or removed .
- Japanese farmers give adamant support for import restrictions .
- an act of limiting or restricting (as by regulation)
- the act of keeping something within specified bounds (by force if necessary); "the restriction of the infection to a focal area"
- a principle that limits the extent of something; "I am willing to accept certain restrictions on my movements"
"restricting element" in Chinese, "restricting graphitization" in Chinese, "restricting material" in Chinese, "restricting signal" in Chinese, "restricting tape" in Chinese, "restriction alarm" in Chinese, "restriction allele" in Chinese, "restriction among five elements" in Chinese, "restriction amplifier" in Chinese,