research in Chinese
[ ri'sə:tʃ ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "research"Synonyms of "research""research" in a sentence"research" meaning
past tense: researched past participle: researched plural: researches present participle: researching
- He stayed on at university to do research .
- He 's deeply engrossed in physical research .
- He's talked with some of our research people .
- Another is the huge research library .
- The research director threw up his hands .
- We give three research fellowships a year .
- He in particular, distrusted this new research .
- The hospital was voted $ 100000 for research .
- Her research results correlate with his .
- Monsoon research is provincial .
- systematic investigation to establish facts
- a search for knowledge; "their pottery deserves more research than it has received"
Synonyms: inquiry, enquiry, Verb
- inquire into; "the students had to research the history of the Second World War for their history project"; "He searched for information on his relatives on the web"; "Scientists are exploring the nature of consciousness"
Synonyms: search, explore,
- attempt to find out in a systematically and scientific manner; "The student researched the history of that word"
"market research" in Chinese, "operations research" in Chinese, "marketing research" in Chinese, "resealed ghost" in Chinese, "resealing" in Chinese, "resealing of joint" in Chinese, "resealing pressure" in Chinese, "reseanable basis" in Chinese, "research (l03)" in Chinese, "research a istant" in Chinese, "research academy" in Chinese, "research activity" in Chinese,