rescue in Chinese
How to pronounce "rescue"Synonyms of "rescue"Use "rescue" in a sentence
past tense: rescued past participle: rescued plural: rescues present participle: rescuing
- She was rescued from a burning building .
- When he gets leave he'll come and rescue us .
- But finally, reason came to her rescue .
- You rescued me from a strange situation .
- The daring rescue was one for the book .
- He rescued the child from drowning .
- Juley came at once to the rescue .
- The wolf stopped, and set to work to rescue the fox .
- Then they all came to his rescue .
- At last, a phalanx of soldiers rescued us .
- recovery or preservation from loss or danger; "work is the deliverance of mankind"; "a surgeon''s job is the saving of lives"Verb
Synonyms: deliverance, delivery, saving,
- take forcibly from legal custody; "rescue prisoners"
- free from harm or evil
"rescript" in Chinese
, "rescript, papal" in Chinese
, "rescriptum" in Chinese
, "rescru" in Chinese
, "rescuable" in Chinese
, "rescue a boater who has capsized" in Chinese
, "rescue a drowning child" in Chinese
, "rescue a patient" in Chinese
, "rescue action" in Chinese
What is the meaning of rescue in Chinese and how to say rescue in Chinese? rescue Chinese meaning, rescue的中文
，translation, pronunciation, synonyms and example sentences are provided by ichacha.net.