requirement in Chinese
[ ri'kwaiəmənt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "requirement"Synonyms of "requirement""requirement" in a sentence"requirement" meaning
- The location fits all our requirement .
- This food is surplus to requirements .
- Our immediate requirement is extra staff .
- He has not been unmindful of these requirements .
- This was far too extreme a requirement .
- We assume that you have bought your requirements .
- Shelter from strong winds is also basic requirement .
- As joe sleeps, his energy requirements are minimal .
- Our latest model should meet your requirements exactly .
- These metals satisfy the requirements of low resistance .
- something that is required in advance; "Latin was a prerequisite for admission"
- required activity; "the requirements of his work affected his health"; "there were many demands on his time"
- anything indispensable; "food and shelter are necessities of life"; "the essentials of the good life"; "allow farmers to buy their requirements under favorable conditions"; "a place where the requisites of water fuel and fodder can be obtained"
Synonyms: necessity, essential, requisite, necessary,
"requiredfieldvalidator" in Chinese, "requiredrateofreturn" in Chinese, "requiredreadingsformedicalprofessionals" in Chinese, "requiredreserve" in Chinese, "requiredrout" in Chinese, "requirement analysis" in Chinese, "requirement analysis tool" in Chinese, "requirement and methods" in Chinese, "requirement attribute" in Chinese,