repeat in Chinese
[ ri'pi:t ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "repeat"Use "repeat" in a sentence
past tense: repeated past participle: repeated plural: repeats present participle: repeating
- Repeat exercise 2 using the above method .
- " i am having breakfast , " i repeated .
- They don't argue and they don't repeat .
- "not in sight?" repeated his master .
- I cannot repeat the words for very shame .
- He repeated what you said word for word .
- We must not repeat that error now .
- "got some woman?" i repeated blankly .
- Colonel brandon again repeated his sorrow .
- He repeated her statement word for word .
- an event that repeats; "the events today were a repeat of yesterday''s"
Synonyms: repetition, Verb
- happen or occur again; "This is a recurring story"
- to say again or imitate; "followers echoing the cries of their leaders"
- to say, state, or perform again; "She kept reiterating her request"
Synonyms: reiterate, ingeminate, iterate, restate, retell,
- repeat an earlier theme of a composition
Synonyms: reprise, reprize, recapitulate,
- make or do or perform again; "He could never replicate his brilliant performance of the magic trick"
Synonyms: duplicate, reduplicate, double, replicate,
- do over; "They would like to take it over again"
Synonyms: take over,
"repeating" in Chinese, "repeated" in Chinese, "repeal rescission" in Chinese, "repeal, revocation, annulment" in Chinese, "repealed ordinance" in Chinese, "repealed securities rules" in Chinese, "repealer" in Chinese, "repeat (repetition)" in Chinese, "repeat a shot" in Chinese, "repeat ability" in Chinese, "repeat accuracy" in Chinese,