rental in Chinese
[ 'rentl ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "rental"Synonyms of "rental""rental" in a sentence"rental" meaning
- The yearly rental of her house is 2400 yuan .
- It seems to be more like a sort of rental deal .
- The rental companies drive a hard bargain .
- Julian is the sales agent and the rental agent .
- You are expected to go by the rules of your rental agreement .
- This rental payment appropriates some of the consumer surplus .
- She had made several attempts to help them find other rental quarters, without success .
- In some large hotels, the income derived from this source actually exceeds income from room rentals .
- "a driver's license, a car rental credit card, and a social security card-all were what herbert miller left .
- Analysis of telephone rental with a view of accounting
"rental library" in Chinese, "rental condominium" in Chinese, "rentable" in Chinese, "rentable area" in Chinese, "rentada" in Chinese, "rentaka" in Chinese, "rentake" in Chinese, "rental (computer )" in Chinese, "rental agreement" in Chinese, "rental allowance" in Chinese, "rental allowance housing allowance" in Chinese,