remark in Chinese
[ ri'mɑ:k ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "remark"Synonyms of "remark"Use "remark" in a sentence
past tense: remarked past participle: remarked plural: remarks present participle: remarking
- I offer a word of remark on the point .
- He was visibly embarrassed at the remarks .
- A woman alone just has bitter remarks .
- How am i supposed to take that remark ?
- I fail to see the bearing of that remark .
- They chose to pass over her rude remarks .
- His remark was brief without being curt .
- I am afraid he took your remarks personally .
- That remark does not refer to [direct at] her ...
- I remarked the heat as soon as i entered the room .
- explicit notice; "it passed without remark"
- a statement that expresses a personal opinion or belief or adds information; "from time to time she contributed a personal comment on his account"
Synonyms: comment, input, Verb
- make mention of; "She observed that his presentation took up too much time"; "They noted that it was a fine day to go sailing"
Synonyms: note, observe, mention,
- make or write a comment on; "he commented the paper of his colleague"
Synonyms: comment, notice, point out,