reinforcement in Chinese
[ ˌri:in'fɔ:smənt ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "reinforcement"Synonyms of "reinforcement""reinforcement" in a sentence"reinforcement" meaning
- The designer chooses the layout of reinforcement .
- Our forces could hold until reinforcements arrived .
- Armies fought badly; he sent them reinforcement .
- The reinforcement was unidirectional .
- He found that the reinforcement in the slab is curtailed .
- The army was defeated through having no reinforcements .
- Once more the japanese command brought up reinforcements .
- Then it fell back on saugar to await reinforcements .
- Joints between reinforcement members can be made satisfactorily with tin solder .
- It will be a long time before major reinforcements can go to the philippines .
- a military operation (often involving new supplies of men and materiel) to strengthen a military force or aid in the performance of its mission; "they called for artillery support"
Synonyms: support, reenforcement,
- an act performed to strengthen approved behavior
- a device designed to provide additional strength; "the cardboard backing was just a strengthener"; "he used gummed reinforcements to hold the page in his notebook"
- (psychology) a stimulus that strengthens or weakens the behavior that produced it
Synonyms: reinforcing stimulus, reinforcer,
- information that makes more forcible or convincing; "his gestures provided eloquent reinforcement for his complaints"
"reinforced-concrete spiral" in Chinese, "reinforced-plastic car" in Chinese, "reinforcedrib" in Chinese, "reinforcefunctionalactivitiesoftheheart" in Chinese, "reinforcemed heel" in Chinese, "reinforcement (l02)" in Chinese, "reinforcement a embly" in Chinese, "reinforcement advertising" in Chinese, "reinforcement affect theory" in Chinese,