registration in Chinese
[ ˌredʒis'treiʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "registration"Synonyms of "registration""registration" in a sentence"registration" meaning
- Why had you no registration number ?
- Yes , this is the registration form .
- Marriage without registration is not recognized by law .
- Registration of title to land is spreading over england .
- Between sampling instants there is no registration of the voltage .
- It can also be used for the registration of temporal fluctuations of e .
- Investigate the system used for allocating car registration numbers .
- This information is transcribed by the registrar into a draft entry of death registration .
- I could imagine nothing in our intercourse that should justify formality of registration .
- In order to facilitate the registration and evaluation of holograms, the holodiagram was developed .
- the act of enrolling
Synonyms: enrollment, enrolment,
- the act of adjusting something to match a standard
Synonyms: adjustment, readjustment,
- (music) the sound property resulting from a combination of organ stops used to perform a particular piece of music; the technique of selecting and adjusting organ stops
- a document certifying an act of registering
- the body of people (such as students) who register or enroll at the same time
"registrar-general" in Chinese, "registrar过户登记处" in Chinese, "registratio aper" in Chinese, "registratio tatement" in Chinese, "registratio tation" in Chinese, "registration (l02)" in Chinese, "registration accepted signal" in Chinese, "registration accuracy" in Chinese, "registration action" in Chinese,