region in Chinese
[ 'ri:dʒən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "region"Synonyms of "region""region" in a sentence"region" meaning
- This region is within the province of liaoning .
- A perpetual malaria reigns in this region .
- You can get it in the region of 50 yuan .
- A craze is a thin platelike region .
- The back muscles of the thoracic region are thinner .
- Their proof is limited to bounded regions only .
- The region is remarkable for its woodland scenery .
- Over the polar regions we should see aurora .
- That region is drizzly in winter .
- The innermost region of cotton is called lumen .
- a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve; "in the abdominal region"
- a knowledge domain that you are interested in or are communicating about; "it was a limited realm of discourse"; "here we enter the region of opinion"; "the realm of the occult"
- the extended spatial location of something; "the farming regions of France"; "religions in all parts of the world"; "regions of outer space"
- a large indefinite location on the surface of the Earth; "penguins inhabit the polar regions"
- the approximate amount of something (usually used prepositionally as in `in the region of''); "it was going to take in the region of two or three months to finish the job"; "the price is in the neighborhood of $100"
"uncertain region" in Chinese, "abdominal region" in Chinese, "normal region" in Chinese, "d region" in Chinese, "lower regions" in Chinese, "critical region" in Chinese, "regiointerscapularis" in Chinese, "regiomonta" in Chinese, "regiomontanrs" in Chinese, "regiomontanus" in Chinese, "regiomontanus house system" in Chinese, "region 1" in Chinese, "region 8" in Chinese, "region above glabella" in Chinese, "region acetabularis" in Chinese,