reflex in Chinese
[ 'ri:fleks ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "reflex"Synonyms of "reflex""reflex" in a sentence"reflex" meaning
past tense: reflexed past participle: reflexed plural: reflexes present participle: reflexing
- A law should be a reflex of the will of the people .
- It is very useful to use a miniature reflex camera .
- It is well known that there are reciprocal actions in the simplest reflexes .
- Tests for blindness include a test for the eye preservation reflex and an obstacle test .
- Her hand hit my nose and eyes, and tears came in my eyes from the reflex .
- Adequate doses of atropine can abolish many types of reflex vagal cardiac slowing or asystole .
- Individuals not only react upon one another in this reflex way, but they inevitably communicate their sentiments, attitudes, and organic excitements .
- The plate shall be made of reflex - reflecting material
- You ' ll need fast reflexes to beat the clock
- These are situations which require lightning reflexes
- an automatic instinctive unlearned reaction to a stimulus
Synonyms: reflex response, reflex action, instinctive reflex, innate reflex, inborn reflex, unconditioned reflex, physiological reaction, Adjective
- without volition or conscious control; "the automatic shrinking of the pupils of the eye in strong light"; "a reflex knee jerk"; "sneezing is reflexive"
Synonyms: automatic, reflexive,
"conditional reflex" in Chinese, "patellar reflex" in Chinese, "extraneous reflex" in Chinese, "protective reflex" in Chinese, "unconditioned reflex" in Chinese, "axon reflex" in Chinese, "reflectrometer" in Chinese, "reflects one’s personality" in Chinese, "reflectve placard" in Chinese, "reflet" in Chinese, "reflets" in Chinese, "reflex accommodation" in Chinese, "reflex action" in Chinese, "reflex activity" in Chinese, "reflex airway constriction" in Chinese,