reef in Chinese
[ ri:f ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "reef"Synonyms of "reef""reef" in a sentence"reef" meaning
- The ship was wrecked on the hidden reef .
- The captain ordered to reef the sails for docking .
- An atoll is a circular reef surrounding a lagoon .
- Older reefs become cemented up .
- The pilot guided us through the dangerous reefs .
- Alternatively, reefs may extend linearly across basins .
- The motorboat cut across swift currents and skirted dangerous reefs .
- The ship struck on a reef .
- A coral reef may build up to the surface of the tropical ocean .
- The main chromitite seam and the merensky reef do not outcrop well .
- one of several strips across a sail that can be taken in or rolled up to lessen the area of the sail that is exposed to the wind
- a submerged ridge of rock or coral near the surface of the water
- reduce (a sail) by taking in a reef
- roll up (a portion of a sail) in order to reduce its area
- lower and bring partially inboard; "reef the sailboat''s mast"
"shore reef" in Chinese, "reef knot" in Chinese, "barrier reef" in Chinese, "patch reef" in Chinese, "submerged reef" in Chinese, "fringing reef" in Chinese, "coral reef" in Chinese, "reedy fabric" in Chinese, "reedy lake" in Chinese, "reedy river" in Chinese, "reedy springs" in Chinese, "reeezak" in Chinese, "reef ; sunken rock" in Chinese, "reef a sail" in Chinese, "reef a slip wire" in Chinese, "reef a sliwire" in Chinese,