reduction in Chinese
[ ri'dʌkʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "reduction"Synonyms of "reduction""reduction" in a sentence"reduction" meaning
- A drive for cost reduction is announced .
- Oxidation cannot occur without reduction .
- Operative reduction should be considered .
- The reduction cleaves the weak n-o bond .
- This process is called data reduction .
- Molybdenum is required for this reduction .
- The oxygen cycle involves both oxidation and reduction .
- This process is often called a direct reduction .
- Its reduction became gaja mada's main objective .
- Subaerial erosion occurs often with reduction to a peneplain .
- the act of reducing complexity
- the act of decreasing or reducing something
Synonyms: decrease, diminution, step-down,
- any process in which electrons are added to an atom or ion (as by removing oxygen or adding hydrogen); always occurs accompanied by oxidation of the reducing agent
"reduction division" in Chinese, "reduction potential" in Chinese, "oxidation reduction" in Chinese, "reductic acid" in Chinese, "reductil" in Chinese, "reducting theodolite" in Chinese, "reducting valve" in Chinese, "reductio ad absurdum" in Chinese, "reduction activation" in Chinese, "reduction activator" in Chinese, "reduction after combined sentence" in Chinese, "reduction agent" in Chinese,