recur in Chinese
[ ri'kə: ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "recur"Use "recur" in a sentence
past tense: recurred past participle: recurred present participle: recurring
- There is the source of the recurring pestilence .
- His mind still recurred to mr. harding .
- The malignant tumor does not recur .
- This source of doubt would not so perpetually recur .
- Of course, many problems recur at various periods .
- The disease recurs in epidemic cycles at two-to three-year intervals .
- Business cycles are recurring cycles of economic events .
- Food is a recurring theme throughout this book .
- The lack of reliable information was a recurring theme .
- We can pick out recurring themes in an author 's work .