reconnaissance in Chinese
[ ri'kɔnisəns ] Pronunciation:How to pronounce "reconnaissance"Synonyms of "reconnaissance"Use "reconnaissance" in a sentence
- The squadron flew a reconnaissance mission .
- A first reconnaissance can be made by light aeroplane .
- The uranium reconnaissance was undertaken in the u.k .
- Careful reconnaissance is essential before observations begin .
- Later air reconnaissance showed that the battleship was heavily damaged .
- An aircraft intruded china 's airspace over ... area for reconnaissance .
- Broadscale multi-element reconnaissance programmes are currently being carried out .
- The navy felt that these carriers should be reserved for reconnaissance work and defense .
- Refraction is often applied as a reconnaissance tool in newly explored areas .
- On behalf of the a.e.a., the uranium reconnaissance in the u.k. was undertaken .
- the act of reconnoitring (especially to gain information about an enemy or potential enemy); "an exchange of fire occurred on a reconnaissance mission"
Synonyms: reconnaissance mission,
"reconfirm the flight" in Chinese, "reconfirmation" in Chinese, "reconginized standards" in Chinese, "recongized private operating agency" in Chinese, "recongnized type" in Chinese, "reconnaissance across the yangtze" in Chinese, "reconnaissance air group" in Chinese, "reconnaissance air support" in Chinese, "reconnaissance aircraft" in Chinese,