recollection in Chinese
[ ˌrekə'lekʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "recollection"Synonyms of "recollection"Use "recollection" in a sentence
- The recollection brightened his eyes .
- The noises snapped epstern's recollection .
- I had no recollection whatever of this place .
- Her cheek burned at the recollection .
- At last, a sudden recollection seemed to flash upon him .
- Such a problem has never arisen within my recollection .
- Red had a vague recollection .
- The old letters brought many recollections to my mind .
- It was a lucky recollection .
- I have no recollection of it .
"recollected" in Chinese, "recollectedly" in Chinese, "recollectedne" in Chinese, "recollectedness" in Chinese, "recollecting in the raining day" in Chinese, "recollection on the snow" in Chinese, "recollections" in Chinese, "recollections of childhood" in Chinese, "recollections of the past" in Chinese,