recognition in Chinese
[ ˌrekəg'niʃən ] Pronunciation:
How to pronounce "recognition"Synonyms of "recognition""recognition" in a sentence"recognition" meaning
- She had changed beyond my recognition .
- The photo has faded beyond recognition .
- His eyes met mine in recognition .
- He has changed beyond recognition .
- He is rewarded in recognition of his services .
- He sparkled with his recognition of the fact .
- Poe gained some recognition while he was still living .
- My recognition of him was immediate .
- It aims to the recognition of the bank's name .
- The external recognition cannot mean much to you .
- designation by the chair granting a person the right to speak in a deliberative body; "he was unable to make his motion because he couldn''t get recognition by the chairman"
- the process of recognizing something or someone by remembering; "a politician whose recall of names was as remarkable as his recognition of faces"; "experimental psychologists measure the elapsed time from the onset of the stimulus to its recognition by the observer"
- coming to understand something clearly and distinctly; "a growing realization of the risk involved"; "a sudden recognition of the problem he faced"; "increasing recognition that diabetes frequently coexists with other chronic diseases"
Synonyms: realization, realisation,
- an acceptance (as of a claim) as true and valid; "the recognition of the Rio Grande as a boundary between Mexico and the United States"
- approval; "give her recognition for trying"; "he was given credit for his work"; "give her credit for trying"
- the explicit and formal acknowledgement of a government or of the national independence of a country; "territorial disputes were resolved in Guatemala''s recognition of Belize in 1991"
- (biology) the ability of one molecule to attach to another molecule that has a complementary shape; "molecular recognition drives all of biology, for instance, hormone and receptor or antibody-antigen interactions or the organization of molecules into larger biologically active entities"
- the state or quality of being recognized or acknowledged; "the partners were delighted with the recognition of their work"; "she seems to avoid much in the way of recognition or acknowledgement of feminist work prior to her own"
Synonyms: acknowledgment, acknowledgement,
"recognition signal" in Chinese, "recognin" in Chinese, "recognise" in Chinese, "recognise his greatness" in Chinese, "recognised custom of trade" in Chinese, "recognised industry qualifications" in Chinese, "recognition an" in Chinese, "recognition accuracy" in Chinese, "recognition algorithm" in Chinese, "recognition and appreciation" in Chinese,